Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

I had a couple of dozen Dynamites, but I don't think I had this one.

15 comments:

Sunshinemeg said...

Happy Halloweeny!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'm surprised you celebrate a pagan celebration like Halloween. It's all about witches and things your bible speaks against.

joe said...

Meg: You too.

Dr.: I deserved that ;^)

joe said...

The only thing i don't like about it, is the fact that I'm too cheap to give out candy, so my house either gets egged or i get shaving foam in my mailbox...

grannyann said...

Happy Halloween!!

joe said...

You too miss Ann!

C said...

happy halloween in that upstate NY!

C

joe said...

(c:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

I freaking LOVED Dynamite.
That was awesome..Hope you Halloween was too!!

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Hope you had a great weekend!

joe said...

Yes Candy I did. It was the first year those little beggars didn't egg my house. Good stuff.

Jim: I did! Thanks!

Mnmom said...

I LOVED Dynamite magazine, and I remember THAT issue!
Hope your Halloween was good!

Hairball said...

"The only thing i don't like about it, is the fact that I'm too cheap to give out candy, so my house either gets egged or i get shaving foam in my mailbox..."

Joe, if you were really frugal you would scoop out that shaving cream and save it for later use. ;)

Happy belated Halloween!

joe said...

MnMom: Eh, wasn't great. Wasn't too bad, either.

Hairball: I have a beard so what am I going to use shaving cream for... think about it..

Hairball said...

"Hairball: I have a beard so what am I going to use shaving cream for... think about it.."

*laughs* There are alternate uses for shaving cream like cleaning your bathroom mirror with it so it doesn't fog up on you. Here's a few more: Link

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails