Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Hey it just wasn't my thing..

My folks took me to the zoo a few times. But to be honest I never cared for the Zoo. Now that I think of it, I have no idea why they took me either, because neither one of them liked zoos (come to think of it, neither one of them even seemed to like animals, actually).
I can still smell the monkey section, btw, even after 30 years....

10 comments:

Mnmom said...

Gorilla poo is some nasty stuff

joe said...

That and the seal tank. The indoor seal tank...

grannyann said...

Hey Joe Random Find is no there.

joe said...

Dang... it's showing up here..

Wil said...

The thing I always liked at the zoo were those machines where it would make a plastic mold of the animals right before your eyes! Those were pretty cool.

Wil Harrison.com

joe said...

Yeah those were. Actually the zoo could've used more of those and less of the monkeys.

grannyann said...

this is the message I still get:
Page not found
Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog 70s-child does not exist.

Don't you love it when you know its there and they say it is not.....

joe said...

You really can't see it? Because I can. This is really stressing me out...

Hairball said...

The San Diego Zoo is pretty cool.

joe said...

I've heard it is..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails