Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gambler:




I had this game in '77. It got played alot. On another note, I had a '74 McDonald's calender and the graphics looked alot like the ones on the game. I'm wondering if the same artist did both.

8 comments:

Wings said...

Damn, you have a knack for finding things I had forgotten I saw or knew about or even had! This is bringing up some memory I can't put my finger on...

Ally said...

I totally remember this game! My uncle had it!

Retro Hound said...

That kind of art was real popular. I don't know if it was the same artist, but probably not.

Mnmom said...

Looks like schoolhouse rock art!

joe said...

Everyone: for the longest time i was looking to post this, but forgot what the name of the game was. All I could remember was the dice shaker with the six dice in it...

grannyann said...

I never saw that game. Strange I thought I knew most games

joe said...

Those were the days, when toy manufacturer's introduced us to the joys of gambling.
At 9 years old..

joe said...

Gambling fun for everyone, young and old...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails