Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

I was just thinking about:


Susan Anton. I don't recall her ever doing anything, but she was pretty hot... I'm guessing this pic's from sometime around '79 to '82 (on a side note, looks her top could've used a strap or two.. just sayin').

12 comments:

The Groovy Agent said...

Ahhhh, Susan Anton! Wow, what a gorgeous woman! Actually she did do a few interesting things (besides posters that would melt your eyes): two short-lived variety shows (one of which paired her with--I ain't makin' this up--country singer m-m-m-Mel Tillis called Mel and Susan Together; the other was a solo show called Presenting Susan Anton); a segment of her own on NBC's (also short-lived) Cliffhangers called Stop Susan Williams; and a minor country-pop hit with Fred Knoblock, "Killin' Time". Sadly I didn't have to google any of that...

She's still around, still performing, and still drop-dead gorgeous.

joe said...

She had the most incredible teeth.

*the anti-spam word for this post is "really", so blogger agrees with me..

kimber p said...

wasn't she involved in a long term relationship with Dudley Moore, as well?
and I do remember the variety show, vaguely....the one with Mel Tillis, that is..my mom just loved him.

joe said...

Susan Anton had a variety show.
Yeah right.

Freida Bee, MD said...

One technological advance since the seventies is the fortunate factthat strapless attire is much more advanced.

grannyann said...

Oh sure, good teeth.......

joe said...

Freida: Hahahaa

Ann: Ah, so you agree..

RAB said...

Anton also starred in a really very good science fiction film called Goldengirl, costarring James Coburn and Robert Culp, and directed by the same man who directed Colossus: The Forbin Project and The Taking of Pelham 123, two utterly brilliant films. Goldengirl got good reviews, but may have been hurt at the box office because the plot hinges on the U.S. competing in the 1980 Moscow Olympics, which didn't happen.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I seem to remember at least one poster of her which I had forgotten about, good post Joe!!

joe said...

RAB: I didn't think she did anything. I just remember her looking good.

Thanks Jim!

Patron Zero said...

All through my college years I had one of the life-sized posters of the lovely Ms.Anton adhered to the back of my various dormitory room doors.

I spent way too many hours staring dreamily at the angel in the translucent dress with a rather silly puppy dog-like smile on my face.

indy said...

You are mean! ahahhahahah
That's the way real ones look like!
Take a look at a photo of her back in 2009
-
http://www.topnews.in/susan-anton-peepshow-premiere-opening-night-las-vegas-show-arrivals-2160443

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails