Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Um, lookin' kind of brown there...


In 1972, if you had a tan, you were "healthy". Some people really took their tanning seriously. I had no problem tanning without all of it. I easily got as dark as that model when I was a kid. I miss those careless summer days.

4 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

Did you have a white bikini?


Do you want one?

joe said...

Haha no don't think so..

Kim said...

My mom and her sister used to bake in the back yard, covered with a mixture of iodine and baby oil. They got super-duper brown. They looked great then, but now they're all wrinkly and leathery. I'll just stay my pasty-white midwestern self, thankyouverymuch!

joe said...

Iodine. That's a new one..

Related Posts with Thumbnails