Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Friday, January 01, 2010


You can say what you want about Barbra Streisand, but back in the day, she was an exquisitely beautiful woman. As far as I know, she's never had plastic surgery. Somebody once asked why she never went under the knife, and she replied "because I don't want to look like anybody else. I want to look like me". I really admire her for that, as well as anybody who loves themselves for the way they are. Nobody's perfect, we all have our flaws. Maybe someday the plastic surgery craze will pass, but I think it's sad when anyone can't accept themselves for who they are, and love themselves in spite of their imperfections. Everyone's beautiful in their own way.