Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Friday, August 06, 2010

Cat Scratch Fever / 1977

My cousins had the above back in the day. I was more of an Eagles and Fleetwood Mac fan (hard rock was never really my thing). Plus, I found the album cover to be slightly on the disturbing side.... although, with that said, millions of people did like it. Ted sold a ton of these back then. I don't know if this was his best seller, but if not it came pretty close.

2 comments:

sunnydaze said...

I remember at this time alot of his concerts were being canceled or had the cops arresting Ted becasue of how he used to wear that loin cloth and swing across the stage on a rope. I rem. seeing articles about it in our local newspaper when he came to town.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I was a Fleetwood mac fan! Still am.
<><

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails