Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Yes, I have been successfull....

This morning I was doing an image search for "bad 70's hair". I believe I found what I was looking for. God help us ALL.....

7 comments:

Main Line Sportsman said...

Looks like every guy in my older brother's high school yearbook.

C said...

yep i agree... they all looked alike back then... the girls tho, are worse..

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Have Mercy!
<><

sunnydaze said...

Thanks for the smile. :)

joe said...

What a difference a decade makes. I graduated in the 80's, and none of us had bad hair, that I can recall... ;^)

grannyann said...

I think hair styles are funnier than the clothes of the period.

joe said...

Yeah the suit doesn't look too outdated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails