Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Don't you hate...

...that moment of "dawning comprehension" where you just realize you're screwed and there's nothing you can do about it?? Man I hate that.

2 comments:

grannyann said...

have you always had all that stuff at the end of your blog? I never noticed it before. Looks like you took a total 70s dump. Some really neat stuff down there.

joe said...

"70s dump".. Hahahaa
Yeah always been there. I just keep adding to it. It's like some sort of obsessive-compulsive-thing I guess..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails