Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, August 30, 2010

The McDonald's Birthday Club:

In 1975 I wanted to join, but never got around to it. Talk about a missed opportunity...

4 comments:

sunnydaze said...

I forgot about this! I joined this and right before my birthday I would get a coupon in the mail for a free happy meal. McDonald's was my favorite place. My mom and I used to eat there for like $5 for both of us.

joe said...

You joined and I didn't... so you're saying you're better than me???! Is THAT what you're saying??!!!!?

sunnydaze said...

LOL. I remember someone would dress up as Ronald McDonald like once a month to intice the kids to come in and my mom took me, I was probably 4 or 5 (this was the early 70s) and I was scared to death of him and when my mom took me over to him I started screaming. Good times. LOL

joe said...

I never liked clowns. Not even Ronald. Sorry to any Ronald fans out there..
I don't think McD's has done that since then (have a guy dressed as Ronald to come in).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails