Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, October 18, 2010

The "Love Is" kids:

I was never really into the above cartoon series, but I remember it being popular back in the day. I think it came out just after "Love Story". I just always thought those kids needed some clothes...

7 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

My very first boyfriend gave me a figurine of these kids in 1971. Wonder where it is???

sunnydaze said...

I love these too. They were every where: clothes, stationery, posters, and remember those sand-filled plastic figurine thingys that were so popular back in the
70's? Have you ever done a post on them?

joe said...

Robin: Hmmm, it's gotta be somewhere..

Sunny: Nope, not done a post on that. Didn't know they existed.

sunnydaze said...

Joe - I just looked them up - they're called Sillisculpts. Check it out. I'll bet you know what I mean.

joe said...

I did an ebay search. I have to say alot of them are pretty ugly..

Sans Pantaloons said...

I always wondered why they had no clothes on.

joe said...

Because they were in love, that's why..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails