Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Random thought:

It always struck me as being odd that even though there was the youngest child, none of the stories were ever about her. If she had even one sentence an episode (or even just a word or two), I'm not aware of it. She was always just running around in the scene but wasn't really part of the show. She was just sort of a prop .. or a walk-in extra...

3 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

It's a show I never got into. Was it always the same little girl, or did they have a couple of child actors?

joe said...

2 girls.
That never said anything.

網頁設計 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails