Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fact:

In 1979, there was no hotter schoolgirl than Lisa Whelchel. Anywhere.

11 comments:

Marco said...

No disagreements here. There really weren`t that many `high school shows` to choose from though.

melissa said...

I just found your blog on a google image search for "pepsi light". What a great find!! I'll be back often to peruse the great memories of the greatest decade. Thank you thank you thank you!

SkylersDad said...

I agree!

sunnydaze said...

She seemed so pretty at the time, now that I look back it's like...eh...not really seein' it anymore...

Trigger said...

She was hot back in the day. Didn't she get all super religious like Kirk Cameron?

Best 70's bombshell - Farrah Fawcett

I know this is more the 80's than the 70's, but I thought Nicole Eggert, Heather Thomas and Heather Locklear were smoking.

Marissa said...

She was so pretty back then. Wonder what she looks like now?

Zed said...

Here's an updated picture of Lisa Whelchel.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20167641,00.html

Kal said...

I got two words for Toot - ie.

joe said...

Marco: True.

Melissa: Thanks, you made my day ;^)

Dad: She was so damn cute..

Sunny: No she was pretty hot.

Trigger: I believe she's a Christian. Nice girl.

Marissa: I haven't seen her lately, but she's probably still an attractive lady.

Zed: NOpe, not gonna look...

Kal: I have absolutely no idea what that means..

Zed said...

Chicken. Go take a look. She's a lot older, but still attractive.

joe said...

nope. not looking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails