Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sorry for all the MTM pics lately, but I found them all on a latest internet search and I need to use them up:

It seems that someone just got on Mr. Grant's "bad side". I guess someone went looking for another job that day..
.. I'm wondering if it's the episode where Mary hires a female friend to do the Sports segment, but all the new employee wants to talk about is Women's Diving because there was no violence involved in the sport. And I guess the new employee didn't cover some major baseball event to devote the whole segment to Women's Diving. So after "the talk", Mary sends her packing. I must say she deserved it.

2 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

There can never be enough Mary in my book! Love this outfit!

joe said...

She was quite attractive back then, wasn't she.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails