Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Show of hands:

So how many of you actually made it to Expo '74?? I didn't go. Unfortunately, when you're only 6 years old, you don't really have alot of say in the matter..

5 comments:

joe said...

Okay, another show of hands: How many of you remember paying 10 cents for a stamp.

Sans Pantaloons said...

I am totally not qualified to answer that question.

That's my 10¢ worth.

Burciko said...

Hi,You have been awarded..
http://burcikos.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-awards-thanks-so-much-k.html

sunnydaze said...

I remember seeing this stamp. I like these psychedelic drawings.

joe said...

SP: I can't say I remember stamps being a dime, but I kind of remember 15 cents.

Burciko: Hey thanks. I really don't derserve it though. You're just being kind..

Sunny: It's Peter Max. You can always tell with those bell-bottoms.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails