Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Ronco Records:

Ronco records were heavily marketed in the mid-late 70's, but the company has long since gotten out of the music business. I'm surprised Ronco doesn't make cheesey CD's, considering that they make everything else, and I bet they'd sell a lot more CD's than they do their kitchen gadgets. Like does the "set-it-and-forget-it" really work??? I doubt it.

11 comments:

joe said...

Remember how it used to take 4 to 6 weeks for delivery??

網頁設計 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
離婚 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
抓姦 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
外遇 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
抓姦 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
偵探社 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
尋人 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
討債 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
討債 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joe said...

spammers...

Related Posts with Thumbnails