Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

May 1973 ad:

So did anyone out there ever own a Gremlin? It kind of looks like a cross between a Chevette and a dune buggy.

8 comments:

Sunnydaze said...

Never had one and never rode in one. Imagine some people back in the day were probably excited to get this ride.

joe said...

I don't really like those back windows. I'd get claustrophobic sitting in the back seat. I'd probably hyperventillate..

Marco said...

One of my favorite lines from the Simpsons, one of the Halloween specials making fun of Twilight zone the movie- "Otto there's a gremlin on the side of the bus".

Otto looks out and instead of seeing a little monster sees a gremlin and sideswipes it off the road. Couldn't stop laughing

joe said...

One of the things I miss, not having a tv, is the Simpsons.

Caroline Bender said...

And the hatch is shaped to fit your dog!

joe said...

Seems like the prelude to the Chevette.

amgor863 said...

my aunt had one. I think it was orange! lol.

joe said...

I think an orange gremlin with an avacado green interior would be awesome

Related Posts with Thumbnails