Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random:

I wonder if somebody opened up a Pizza Bowl, if it would do well. I'd probably go for the pizza, but I have an aversion to wearing bowling shoes other people have worn. i think it's kind of gross..

6 comments:

Wings said...

Well, no aversion here. I would go. And if it was made to be like Mr. DeFazio's Pizza Bowl, I would travel long distances to go!

joe said...

Did I ever mention that I could live on pizza? I try to keep it down to once a month.

Wings said...

Man, so could I. I usually have it more than once a month, but still not to excess. But I do love it.

Marco said...

Like bowling and pizza. Even with the shoes. Although, unlike wearing shoes that someone else wore, I draw the line at eating pizza that was left by someone else :) .

BTW... I just read your comment from the end of december on my blog. I am around. Checking out your blog every day. Just procrastinating on getting started again with my own blog. I want to scan some of my old pictures but feeling lazy.

Sunnydaze said...

I would go to The Pizza Bowl. :)

joe said...

I say Wings buys us all a pizza.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails