Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, March 11, 2011

The Play-Doh Fuzzy Pumper Barber & Beauty Shop:

I didn't have the above, but my friend Laurie did. I usually picked the guy pictured in the barber's chair above. I remember one day I was frustrated that I couldn't get my guy's beard to really come in without the top hair coming in too long so I attempted to rectify it by putting the perm helmet on him to keep his hair short, which of course that ended up looking totally absurd. We had some good times with this one.

5 comments:

Coaster Punchman said...

Yep, played with this one too.

joe said...

So were you ever able to get the perm to come out right? I never really got the hang of that one.

Sunnydaze said...

This toy was one of my favorites. It made a mess though with the little play-doh pieces that would dry up in the hair holes and then fall out later in the box. I remember pushing them out with toothpicks. Funny what we remember...

joe said...

Bluish-purple was my usual color of choice..

joe said...

not

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails