Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Misc. Remembrance:

I saw the above on Cape Cod with my grandmother and my cousin Dee Dee. There was another movie at the theater I wanted to see instead, but they wanted to see Oh God, so I was outnumbered 2 to 1. I don't remember much about the movie, except for the fact that it seemed to take forever for it to end..

5 comments:

Wings said...

I remember catching this on HBO way back when. It was weird.

Rockin' Jeff said...

"Oh god, you devil" was in the theater the same time as the first Terminator movie (1984.) I was only like 13 or 14 at the time and it was rated R. Oh God was the only PG movie that started @ the same time, so we bought tix to see it, and snuck in and watched the Terminator instead. Good times... To this day i've never actually seen it. Probably never will.

joe said...

Wings: Did I mention how long and tedious I found the movie to be???

Jeff: I'd forgot about that one. I probably won't ever see it either.

Sunnydaze said...

Maybe I'm a minority here but I can't stand George Burns.

joe said...

Well if the movie was any indication me either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails