Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

1979's Dinky Dog cartoon:

I don't think it lasted more than a year. I don't really remember it too well, but I did watch it; being a dog lover I pretty much watched anything that had a dog as its main character. I was just that way..

3 comments:

hobbyfan said...

Dinky debuted in 1978 as part of the All-New Popeye Hour, and would stick around until Popeye was cut to 30 minutes around 1981, so Dinky, I think, was around for 3 seasons.

I posted a piece on Dinky myself a while back at Saturday Morning Archives. Check it out when you get a chance.

karen said...

I watched it every time it was on and I loved it so much I even named my dog Dinky.

J.M. said...

I vaguely remember watching that show. That's a huge dog. Look out Clifford, Marmaduke.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails