Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random:

I was more of a fan of Juan Epstein than Vinny Barbarino. Actually, Barbarino was probably my least favorite character of all.

10 comments:

laura linger said...

I was always a Freddie Boom Boom Washington kind of a girl. In my dreams, he and Chico from Chico and The Man were my friends. I was never even aware of Travolta until I saw Grease in the theater 9,745 times.

ChiTown Girl said...

Aw...I loved Vinnie. However, like Laura, Freddie was always my favorite. :)

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Horsehack was my favorite. I loved when he desperately wanted to answer a question..."OH, OH OHHH OOOHH..."
Thanks for the memories.
xoRobyn

joe said...

Laura and Chi: I'd forgotten Freddie's nickname.

Robyn: I never knew the answers in class... I had a hard time paying attention in school

Blast from the Past said...

The Sweathogs - what a great group! Being a guy, Mr. Kotter's wife was the only one I ever looked at with any admiration...

All the Sweathogs were great characters and it was one of my favorite shows.

Suze said...

I like Mr. Kotter, himself.

Sunnydaze said...

I liked all of the guys but kinda leaned to the Epstein character more. I always seem to like the bada$$es. Just like Hyde on That 70's Show - kinda the same character. I couldn't stant Mrs. Kotter though.

joe said...

Blast: I remember her. She looked so smart. Maybe it was the glasses (I think she wore glasses, now I'm not so sure)

Suze: Yeah me too

Sunny: You're right, they were kind of alike (hyde and juan)

John said...

I dug Mrs. Kotter. She wore Tretorns. :)

joe said...

She was probably the most mature character of all of them

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails