Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving:

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
From Joe, Bobby, Cindy, and Marcia.

13 comments:

Some Guy said...

I love it! Happy Thanksgiving, Joe!

Wings said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, pilgrim!

joe said...

Thanks guys!

champagnejayne said...

Happy Turkey Day Joe! Thanks for an awesome blog!! :)
Gotta go don the apron and cook the Tofurkey ( really, really good!) stuffing, mashed taters, peas, and all the fixin's, including my famous cranberry relish!

joe said...

Sounds good! I did a boiled ham dinner. I buck convention. I'm a rebel.

grannyann said...

Happy T-day to you and yours.

joe said...

You too Ann (c:

Hairball said...

Joe,
What did you have with your ham?

joe said...

It was a boiled dinner, so there were potatoes, cabbage, carrots, celery, and onions.
And what did you guys have?

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmarsha turkey.

Hairball said...

"It was a boiled dinner, so there were potatoes, cabbage, carrots, celery, and onions.
And what did you guys have?"

That sounds good! Is that what I've heard referred to as a New England boiled dinner? Forgive my ignorance, we don't get too many New Englanders down my way! :)

I made turkey, cornbread dressing with bacon and pecans, gravy, cranberry-orange sauce, and pumpkin pie with whipped cream. I had planned to make a salad, but we had so much food by then that we just skipped it.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! This was a great Brady episode, I guess they all were.

joe said...

Goggles: How about candied yams with marciamellows..

Hairball: Yeah by then a salad was probably unnecessary..

Jim: I hope you had a good day too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails