Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Maybe it's just me, but..

When The Brady Bunch ended, so abruptly (rudely, actually, if I may be so bold to say), I was devastated. Not long after that, Florence Henderson started to do the Wesson Oil campaign. I always felt it would've been great to include Ann. B. Davis, in some capacity, on the TV commercials. They would've been much better.

11 comments:

grannyann said...

Love your salad topper!!

Some Guy said...

They could have done some sort of Wesson Oil wrestling match. The stuff would've been flying off the shelves!

joe said...

Ann: Haha the 'Ann B. Davis Chef's Salad'

SG: They still could. It would still be hot.

Lynda said...

Head salad?

joe said...

Well I had to stick her somewhere..

Hairball said...

Florence Henderson looks so pretty in that ad.

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

Amen, I like me some Alice.

joe said...

I don't know, I still think I should've put Alice's head on the end of a toothpick, sticking into the salad. I'll never get the hang of photoshop...

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

Your ahead of me on photoshop.

joe said...

Really?? You're that bad???

sunnydaze said...

AHHAHAHAHA!!! Too funny! Like a giant crouton! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails