Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Those two could never get along:

I'm guessing whatever Fred said to Aunt Esther probably wasn't very nice. It seldom was, actually..

10 comments:

champagnejayne said...

Hee, hee. I got some of my best insults from these two.
One time I said that the school bully should "put her face in some dough and make gorilla cookies"- then I got out of there fast.
I learned early on not to take on anyone bigger than myself.

joe said...

She used to call Fred "Sucka" alot.

champagnejayne said...

And, of course, he always called her a gorilla, ugly, or a variation on the two.
She also called him a "fish-eyed fool"!!
Never used that one on a bully!

joe said...

I forgot the 'fish-eyed fool'. haha

champagnejayne said...

Then he would bring Bubba Bexley and Grady into it. Grady got the best of her when Fred was gone!

I gotta stop- I know too much about this show!! :O

Mnmom said...

I loved it when Ester was on the show. Our yard is starting to look a lot like that set - kinda scary

joe said...

It was nice watching a dysfunctional family other than my own, for a change..

grannyann said...

That was a funny show.

Hairball said...

I miss this show. I had this really crappy car once, and I always thought the theme to Sanford and Son was a good fit for it.

champagnejayne said...

My friends always get mad because every time I see a junk-laden truck, I always hum that song.

Related Posts with Thumbnails