Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Roosevelt Franklin:

Jm_kaye got me thinking about Roosevelt Franklin from Sesame Street. Until I did an image search, I had no idea about the above record..

9 comments:

joe said...

I always liked his shirt, btw...
And his hair..

grannyann said...

some of those characters are a little pitiful looking, huh?

joe said...

Yeah but they're so damn cute..

Tom said...

yeah i listened to those records when I was in kindergarten. memories!

joe said...

Good times indeed :)

champagnejayne said...

I remember this!!
You know, if this were done today, I bet it would sound like Eminem..

My name is (what?)
My name is (who?)
My name is RRRrosevelt Frankin.

joe said...

Haha good stuff!

Shawn said...

I have the whole album transferred to mp3 - Interested?

joe said...

Sure. Thanks (c:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails