Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Does anyone else remember:

"The End". I'm not sure what year it was, but I'm guessing late '70s / early 80's. I don't remember much about it, but I do remember it was pretty funny. I think I watched it at home on a Saturday afternoon. I used to love Saturday afternoon movies.

10 comments:

Dartman said...

It was one of the free movies on my on-demand service a month or two ago. Not quite as funny as I remembered it as a kid but still funny. You gotta love Burt!

joe said...

He really paired well with Dom Deluise.

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Saw all the Burt Reynolds movies at the theater.

Tom said...

Joanne Woodward was that desperate for work?

joe said...

Robin: You mean, you actually PAID to see this movie???????

Tom: She must've been.

joe said...

... btw, did you know Robin actually paid to see that movie???

sunnydaze said...

I don't remember this one...

joe said...

Well you can't remember everything... ;^)

Joseph said...

I remember this movie fairly well! He tries to OD on pills but washes them down with spoiled milk. Other funny (and sad) episodes follow. I think that Christie McNichol played his daughter. An enjoyable movie, as a 10-year old.

joe said...

Burt was pretty good at comedy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails