Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

1978:

I like the old drawings of Garfield better. The scripts, not so much.

3 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Damn, I was a Garfield fan at a very young age. Got the stuffed animal one year and treated it like a pet. Least for awhile, til I got bored with it.

joe said...

I remember people were getting the stuffed animal and putting it on top of the back seats of their cars, facing it out the window

Sunnydaze said...

I don't like Garfield but I agree that the older drawings are more appealing, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails