Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Come and knock on our door, we've been waiting for you...

... where the kisses are hers and hers and his, Three's company too. Come and dance on on our floor...... Take a step that is new..... We've a loveable space that needs your face, Three's company too. You'll see that life is a frolic and laughter is calling for you...... Down at our rendez-vous, Three's company, too!!!!!!

6 comments:

Sunnydaze said...

This is a cool shot. I used to love that show back in the day. Now when I see it on reruns I can't stand it. Funny.

joe said...

Some shows just don't hold up well

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

great show

joe said...

Yeah it was. Looking back I'm surprised my folks let me watch it back then.

Caffeinated Joe said...

Now that's a line of dioramas I would buy, classic sitcom sets!

joe said...

There aren't many sitcom apartments or homes I wouldn't mind living in if they were real places.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails