Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, August 07, 2011

"It's a bird!" "It's a plane!" "It's a frog!" "a FROG?!??"

When criminals in this world appear and break the laws that they should fear and frighten all who see or hear the cry goes up both far and near for Underdog! Underdog! Underdog! Underdog! Speed of lightning, roar of thunder fighting all who rob or plunder Underdog. Underdog! when in this world the headlines read of those whose hearts are filled with greed who rob and steal from those who need to right this wrong with blinding speed goes Underdog! Underdog! Underdog! Underdog! speed of lightning, roar of thunder fighting all who rob or plunder Underdog. Underdog!

5 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Goddamn, I loved this show. Watched it all the time as a kid.

joe said...

I know somebody who looked like the evil scientist, but can't seem to remember off-hand.

FilmFather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FilmFather said...

You haven't lived till you've heard the theme done by the Butthole Surfers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uKapPkp77A

New review at FilmFather: Battle Beyond the Stars
Follow me on Twitter

Anonymous said...

"There's no need to fear...Under Dog is here"...To save sweet Polly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails