Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Friday, August 05, 2011

Um, okay....

I was just doing an image search for WKRP In Cincinnati, and only now found out that they did a remake of the show back in the '90s. I had no clue, I'd never heard of it before. It didn't last long and I'm not surprised. The original show worked well because it conformed to the times. It was relevant for its' day. Just like you could never re-create Maude, or The Mary Tyler Moore Show, or All In The Family, or The Odd Couple, or The Electric Company. You can't take a show that was popular in one decade and make it fit into another. It's just not natural. It's disturbing. They should've checked with me first......