Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

So do you remember...

... the 'Ann Margrock' episode of The Flintstones? Where Ann takes on a job as Pebbles' babysitter? Ann Margrock, who's supposed to be a famous (and wealthy) Hollyrock actress? Taking care of Pebbles Flintstone?? Is that totally unbelievable, or what??????

8 comments:

Majid Ali said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti

Robin Eduardo said...

I liked that episode, although I didn't really get what was so appealing about Ann Margaret. She was always just a little too pale and freckly for my taste. (Not on the Flinstones though, they made her much cuter.)

Caffeinated Joe said...

This was The Flintstones, after all. Reality wasn't there big concern!

joe said...

MA: What poor boy??

Robin: She had a great voice. She's aged pretty well, too.

CJ: True. Like those candles for headlights in Fred's car. they'd blow out in a second.

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Of course! One of my favorite episodes. I love Ann-Margaret.

Sunnydaze said...

Yes, I remember! I loved those episodes! :D

Jaggerfan1 said...

Yeah, I think I remember seeing that episode. When I was younger, my parents watched the Flinstones alot. Yeah, as a matter of fact, I did see that episode

joe said...

All: Ann was a great singer. Was never too crazy about the "sex kitten" persona, I felt it cheapened her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails