Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

So did any of you have...

... a Snoopy Power Toothbrush??? I'd forgotten all about this until 5 minutes ago when I did an image search for "1974 Snoopy". I just had to post it. I can't believe I'd forgotten all about it, I loved that thing. I might've received it the year I got the Snoopy snow cone maker. Loved that too. Looking back I realize just how much my folks really spoiled me, not that I'm complaining, mind you..

7 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Nope, but remember seeing the ads over and over again.

joe said...

Just think of the fun you could have had...

Karen said...

I remember desperately wanting anything with Snoopy on it, especially the Snoopy Snow Cone Maker. But my parents skimped and got me Ice Bird. Needless to say, it was an utter disappointment! Also, you had to have bionic arms like the Six Million Dollar Man to get that little cup to fill up with ice shavings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXx8gHxz3zQ

ChiTown Girl said...

Hmmm...I just realized the connection between a snowcone maker and a toothbrush... ;-)

I loved them both!

joe said...

Karen: I ended up just drinking the syrup straight from the pack. Screw trying to shave that ice. Why work that hard..

Chi: Me too. Good times

Sunnydaze said...

OMG! I had this and totally forgot about it until now! Thanks for the flashback. I always wanted the snow cone maker but never got it. I loved the toothbrush though.

joe said...

You're welcome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails