Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fall 1978 Saturday morning cartoon schedule:

Except for Bugs Bunny, I can't say any of the above were my faves, but I had the pic and didn't want to just delete it..

5 comments:

Dex1138 said...

I've been watching Jason of Star Command over the past year or so. Funny stuff. I can't believe the baddie was Sid Haig!

Will said...

Jason rocked, about as good as the Buck Rogers show

lazlo1988 said...

I have a DVD set of Space Command, which was, I think, the precursor to Jason of Star Command. I actually didn't watch that particular show back in the '70s, but its pretty good.

I do remember '70s cartoons vividly. I used to like the Pink Panther, which you dont see so much of nowadays. I cant help but notice that the '70s "swinger" lingo has managed to make it into even the kid's shows: "Turn us on and we'll turn you on!!!"

Sunnydaze said...

This was a cool find.

joe said...

All: Do kids even watch Saturday morning cartoons anymore?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails