Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fact:


In the mid-70's, no man had nicer hair than Glen Campbell.

8 comments:

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Glen did have good hair. A lot of good posts here this past week. Happy New Year!

joe said...

You too Jim (c:

Sunshinemeg said...

Happy New Year, my 70's pal! Your blog always makes me smile because I can tell you love what you write about. Can't wait to see what else is in store for 2010 = )

Blast from the Past said...

Not to mention those lamb chops!

joe said...

Are those awesome or what.

Maria Jensen said...

Neeh, i have to designee with you there... Dean had cool hair back then! Witha touch of greyish... oh, that hair

joe said...

Dean??? As in Dean Martin????? Hmmm, nope, not as nice as Glen's.. Although I had nicer hair than both of them. Everyone says so.

Maria Jensen said...

Well i stand by my words! Dean had the best hair! : p
But than again, every one has differente tastes ; )

I bet you could beat Dean´s hair! : p I´m not trying to be mean here, just so you know : o

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails