Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

In my opinion:

Carrie got a raw deal. Just sayin'.

10 comments:

Marco said...

I once heard that Carrie Fisher was to get the role of Carrie and Sissy Spacek was to have the role of Princess Leia then they ended up switching roles. I think whoever made the decision to switch them was bang on.

Kim said...

Carrie is my all-time favorite horror film....and I've seen plenty. @Marco, you're SO RIGHT! Spacek was WAY better at this role than Fisher would have been and will be infamous for it.

joe said...

Sissy Spacek,, as princes leia,,, no it just doesn't seem right does it.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I don't think I ever watched this entire movie start to finish ... certainly a good run of these type movies back in the day.

joe said...

While I liked the movie, I found the last 20 minutes or so the best part. Like "titanic", that movie really didn't get good until the ship started sinking.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joe said...

Spammers... guess I'm gonna have to start enabling the anti-spam words.

blueroc85 said...

This movie was just on Encore the other night....of course I HAD to watch it! Stephen king books are my favorite so I try to see all of the movies from his books as well.

joe said...

My favorite SK book has always been 'Salem's Lot'. I used to have a ton of SK books but Salem's was the only one i still have.

joe said...

Even as great as this movie was, I'm sure Sissy's kicking herself that she didn't go with the Star Wars role. I would be.

Related Posts with Thumbnails