Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Random:

My favorite character on Bewitched was Endora. She was a classy gal, although I wouldn't want to get on her bad side.. Btw, judging by the look on Samantha's face, I'd love to know what she just did...

5 comments:

Wings said...

She was a hoot, but Sam was still the bomb!

joe said...

Serena was awesome too. That show had some of the best characters ever.

givepeace05401 said...

I loved Endora and looked forward to seeing her in each episode and was disapointed when she wasn't on.

I especially liked her charcter in the first three seasons.

I always wanted to know more about the family dymanics of Sam's family.

. Who were Serena's parents?

. How were Endora, Clara and ALL the other aunts related?

. In the very first episode we learn Senera and Sam hadn't seen each other in years, why was that?

. Was the "nontraditional" nature of her parent's relationship one of the reasons Sam was attracted to the very normal Darren?

I always find the relationsho aspect of shows to be the most interesting. Take the show "Charmed", to me that show was always about the relationship between the sisters just as much, if not more than about the magic.

joe said...

When I was about 8, I saw Agnes Moorehead in an older movie on TV, and was disappointed to see she was just a regular, ordinary person.
I really took it hard.. what a letdown.

sunnydaze said...

Endora was my fav also. Did you see the Twilight Zone episode with Agnes Moorehead? Love it!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734648/

Related Posts with Thumbnails