Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Random:


The above is from the 1964 TV Guide, when they aired the first showing of Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.

5 comments:

Hairball T. Hairball said...

Love it!

grannyann said...

You know I missed your birthday. Sorry. Hope you had a good one.

joe said...

Hairball: It's amazing the things you come across when you do an image search.

Ann: That's okay, I still love you..

Blast from the Past said...

That is awesome! It would be great to have a copy of this framed!

joe said...

So Darryll, did you watch it that night in '64? I kind of missed it... you know, having not been born at the time and all..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails