Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, December 14, 2009

I remember:

The Bic Banana commercials. I do believe that's Charles Nelson Reilley (sp?) as the teacher. To this day I can't figure out why Bic called these pens "bananas".

4 comments:

Hairball T. Hairball said...

I loved those markers!

Kim said...

Alliteration. Bic Banana. Also, they are long.

joe said...

Hairball: Me too, although my folks wouldn't buy them for me.

Kim: Thanks!

Anonymous said...

these were "bananas" because the main part of the pen was yellow

Bic previously sold ones that were white

I still have a few of both somewhere

Related Posts with Thumbnails