Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Let me guess:


Either Greg just wiped out on a coral reef with his surfboard, or he just said "stinker". Either way, it looks pretty bad...

7 comments:

Hairball T. Hairball said...

Hope he didn't lose that tiki doll around his neck!

Kim said...

Look at Mike's bathing suit...!

joe said...

Hairball: It would've been just as well. That thing was just bad luck. Although, Greg could've just been a lousy surfer, and of course who gets the blame??? The idol.
As usual...

Kim: Very "floral", if you catch my drift....

Kim said...

Oh yeah, I catch the drift! Also, the styles of the 70s were a hoot.

joe said...

When I was 6, I wanted a pair of bell-bottoms. It never happened.

Jen said...

dads bathing suit ROCKS

joe said...

Hahahaa yeah it does

Related Posts with Thumbnails