Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I hated wearing turtlenecks:


I never liked wearing turtlenecks. The feel of them always bothered me, like my shirt was trying to strangle me.... Although I have to say they looked great on Maureen.

8 comments:

blueroc85 said...

I despise turtlenecks!!! My mom used to force me to wear them as a kid. I always ended up stretching the necks out because they made me itch!

Retro Hound said...

I hated those too! Never will wear one.

joe said...

As far as I can remember I only had the one..

Hairball T. Hairball said...

As long as it's cold enough, and the neck is not too tight, I'm okay with them.

al

joe said...

No, I could never get used to them. I despise turtlenecks.

Ally said...

I can't believe I'm going to say this "out loud" but I loved turtlenecks - they worked great hiding hickeys in high school.

Shh, don't tell my mom!
Ally @

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

joe said...

HEY MOM: ALLY'S GOT HICKEYS!! ALLY'S GOT HICKEYS!!!!!
man you are SO busted!!! ;^)

Jay Amabile said...

she does look awesome in that pic..although I'm not a fan of turtlenecks either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails