Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bicycle safety flags:

I didn't have the above, I had the 6-foot orange one. Dad kept tightening the bolts, but they kept coming loose and the flag never stayed up .... but at least he "tried"....

9 comments:

Redbonegirl97 said...

I may not have lived through the 70s but my bike was from that era and had a flag on it---in the 80s.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com/

joe said...

I had a Huffy bike.
With no flag on it. Because it kept coming off...

Tom said...

I remember that ad!! But I didn't have a bike. :(

joe said...

Sorry Tom!

grannyann said...

we didn't eat Trix so must have missed that. my kids were Count Chocula, etc

joe said...

Me too. I ate that stuff alot.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I wont even talk about the shit bike I had.
<><

joe said...

That bad, huh...

sunnydaze said...

I always wanted a flag...never got one...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails