Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Friday night and the lights are low, looking out for the place to go. Where they play the right music, getting in the swing....

... dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine. You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life. See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen.

3 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

i love your blog, i am going to pick my nose now. =)
<><

Wings said...

Love it. And hey! You have been given an award:
Once again to the podium... Congrats!

joe said...

Well thank you Mr. Wings, I'm honored. If Noe Noe wasn't off picking her nose somewhere, I'd thank her too..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails