Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, February 22, 2010

"With Doug and Emmy Jo, every day's a different show"..

I often wonder what happened to the 2 who played Doug and Emmy Jo on The New Zoo Revue. If they're still alive, I wonder what they're up to..

8 comments:

On Smash said...

They got married...yup that uber nerd married that hot chick.

joe said...

...and for those who weren't familiar with the show, the one on the right is Doug, and the one on the left is Emmy Jo ....

FilmFather said...

Doug runs a film and video production company in Las Vegas. See a recent picture of him here (his bio link is broken):

http://www.lagunaproductions.net/about_staff.php

joe said...

He's still alive?????

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

you got me on this one. clueless here.
<><

joe said...

Well you can't remember everything...

Wendel said...

A good series of posts on this classic show can be found here

http://my-retrospace.blogspot.com/2008/12/ode-to-emmy-jo.html

I use to run home from school every day to watch this BECAUSE of Emmy Jo
( I was starting High school then and used my kid sister as an excuse to turn it on).

joe said...

I used to watch it in the morning before school. I think it aired around 7-ish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails