Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lippy The Lion And Hardy Har Har

I seem to recall these guys as being part of the Yogi Bear show. Hardy was a laughing hyena who was depressed all the time. I loved the Yogi Bear show, but I could only watch it when I was sick from school because it only aired on weekdays during school hours....

8 comments:

Ryoki Nor said...

WOW! Not only do I remember Lippy but I also had that same book many years ago. Thanks for the flash back!

joe said...

You're welcome!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Joe, thanks so much for letting me go back in time. I have need it this past few weeks.
<><

joe said...

You're welcome!

Blast from the Past said...

Oh, me... Oh, my... Lippyyy!
Hardy Har Har's famous line every time they got into trouble.

I also had that same book! Good stuff, those old cartoons!

joe said...

The old cartoons are way better than anything today.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I do remember this ... check out this Wikipedia article, includes cartoons by Hanna-Barbera - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_works_produced_by_Hanna-Barbera

joe said...

Thanks Jim! I'll check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails