Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So does anyone out there remember:

Protein 21 shampoo??? You do? Because I don't...

12 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Oh yeah I remember. lol. HAD to have it.
<><

Mnmom said...

I had it too. AND gee your hair smells terric AND Herbal Essence

joe said...

My mom only ever bought Prell... to this day she still only buys Prell....

jm_kaye said...

I used to see that advertised in magazines, but no stores in my town ever carried it. Pissed me off. It was supposed to give me perfect hair, dammit!

Ms Plow said...

Yes, woot!!

joe said...

Jm: Hahah well who's perfect anyway...


Ms. P.: I'm guessing you were a fan of the stuff...

retroroxy said...

Certainly - it was made by Clairol. If there's one thing I know, it's hair & hair products!

joe said...

I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't remember this stuff...

Kim said...

Yes I remember it but I wanted Body on Tap and "Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific" instead.

joe said...

Body On Tap was excellent. I loved that stuff.
They always discontinue the good stuff...

Lacey said...

Good grief man,
You could do a whole series of posts just on shampoos!!!

Anyone remember "Milk Plus 6" that looked like liquid pearls?

How about "Dippidy Dooo"

This was back in the days when they gave you a "special" comb or brush to achieve that "now" hairstyle.

joe said...

"Milk plus 6" sounds tasty, for some reason...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails