Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Well the first thing you know, old Jed's a millionaire...

.... the kinfolk said "Jed, move away from here!" They said "Californi-a's the place you oughta be", so they loaded up the truck and they moved to Beverly.
Hills that is.
Swimmin' pools.
Movie stars.

4 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Granny was a fiesty little thing!
<><

My Book Barn said...

The above photo must be of modern day hillbillies! lol The Beverly Hillbillies was a great show. I still enjoy catching reruns of it.

joe said...

Noe: She was a pistol, for sure..

Book Barn: I still laugh when I watch it. I loved Ellie Mae's animals they'd bring on from time to time.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

It's funny, probably many of the shows we remember from the 70s, we were watching as reruns.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails