Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I knew it was low, but not that low...

I found the above gadget at my friend Jim' place. You can find it here.

6 comments:

Marco said...

Does that mean if I post a nasty word it will mess up your "perfect batting average" :)

joe said...

Haha you can try..

ChiTown Girl said...

I've been trying for 10 minutes to figure out how to get a meter. Are you just screwing with me? ;-)

joe said...

http://www.oneplusyou.com/q/v/blog_cuss

Marco said...

See Joe, It's just like telling someone... "Whatever you do... don't look over there". The urge to look is overwhelming.

jimmycity said...

I'm trying to clean up my language, but I'm not making any promises.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails