Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Friday, July 08, 2011

Sing me a song, sweet music man...

... but I won't be there to hold your hand like I used to - I'm through with you. You're a hell of a singer and a powerful man, but you surround yourself with people who demand so little of you. You touched my soul with your beautiful song, you even had me singin' along right with you; you said "I need you". But then you changed the words and added harmony, and you sang the song you'd written for me to someone new. But nobody sings a love song quite like you do, and nobody else could make me sing along; and nobody else could make me feel that things are right when I know they're wrong. Nobody sings a love song quite like you.