Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Random:

I found the above when I did an image search for The Adventures Of Letter Man. It was a cartoon segment from the PBS children's show: The Electric Company. I only learned recently that the narrator was Joan Rivers. I really liked the cartoon, but to be honest the evil spellbinder kind of gave me the creeps..

4 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

I didn't know it was Rivers until recently, either. And it is wacky... So wacky.

Dartman said...

And Gene Wilder was the voice of Letterman.

TPW said...

Hey I like the content here, but your giant header and simply humongous footer make it extremely difficult to find your content. It makes the page cluttered and busy, and probably turns other readers off, as well.

joe said...

I know. And you're right.

It started off with just a couple of pics on the sidebar and the footer, then I added another, and another, and another, and another... pretty soon it became like OCD.

I've thought about weeding it out a little, but I just can't seem to get rid of any of it. It's funny because I read your comment just after I added another pic to the sidebar...

Thanks for the input, though. Your point's well-taken.

Related Posts with Thumbnails